Last updated: July 2020
Social impact communications agency Shape History is looking for candidates who have an interest in account management and campaign organising, with 3+ years’ industry experience, who are looking to join a fast growing, impactful agency working in social impact.
If you’re a organised individual who loves working on a range of exciting, impactful projects, this full-time role is perfect for you. Having a good understanding of managing multiple projects and stakeholders is essential to this role. It will involve you communicating with our internal team and our inspiring partners both nationally and globally.
Required skills for this role:
- A confident, very organised individual, with account management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A campaigner mindset – someone who can demonstrate and communicate passion for specific causes.
- Proven excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A respectful and competent leader but also a fantastic collaborator.
- Very good organisational skills and understands how to balance multiple projects at once.
- Comfortable working under both time and volume pressures.
- Proven, good written skills, understanding how to communicate to various audiences in a way that they’d understand.
- Research and analytical skills.
- A keen interest in learning about new project management styles and techniques.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts, ensure the timely and successful high quality delivery of our assets according to our partners’ needs and objectives.
- Having autonomy over your work, by understanding every aspect of the projects you run, including timings, deliverables, and budgets, and ensuring they are up to date.
- Work with our Finance Manager to ensure all receipts and bills are shared within an appropriate time frame.
- At the start of each project, you will create a work plan, assess the risks to the project and create a timeline and monitor this throughout the project, adjusting timings as and when necessary.
- Potential to line manage at least one Campaign Planner, answering any queries they may have on their projects.
- Your role is to monitor and act as a conductor for your projects. On occasion, you may be required to conduct research (digital and offline) for partners and presenting this as required.
- Work closely with our strategic specialists, bringing them on board as and when we need them on your accounts.
- Work closely with our designers, web developers and videographers, ensuring that all creative feedback is implemented in our work, and guiding them where necessary.
- Have confidence in advising partners in directions that you believe are suitable to them.Proof read all content that is sent to our partners, including creative assets, social media content calendars etc.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting partner relationships by developing commonalities with our partners, and understand their wants and needs.
- Pre-empting and thinking ahead week by week to ensure your projects are running according to plan.Develop our existing agile management process and adapt this to our wants and needs.
- Create agendas for all internal and partner meetings and time-keep to ensure these are kept to.
Overall package worth between £27,000-36,000 per year, depending on experience.
- Send us your CV and cover letter.
- All applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following on from this, we will be inviting a select few for an interview.
READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
Leave your details and we’ll get in touch with you