Creative Digital Designer
Last updated: September 2020
Social impact communications agency, Shape History is looking for a candidate with 2+ years experience looking to work on some fantastic projects in social impact. Some of our partnerships include work with the United Nations, Shelter, Age International and the Fund for Global Human RIghts. Sound good? We think so too. You will act as a Creative Digital Designer , working on content creation, graphic design, motion graphics, and video editing.
If you’re a organised individual who loves working on a range of exciting, impactful projects, this full-time role is perfect for you. Having a good understanding of working on multiple projects is essential to this role. Most importantly, it’s about bringing creative, innovative, cutting edge design into all our projects and partnerships.
Required skills for this role:
- All round creative individuals with a flair for using their work to promote positive and social impact.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- Visual adaptability with the ability to emulate specific brand styles.
- Motion-graphic animation.
- Awareness of latest social media design trends with the desire to push them further and create our own.
- Excellent experience of design for print and digital media with associated technical specifications.
- Working with the full Adobe CC suite esp. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects.
- Understanding of story, narrative structures.
- A campaigner mindset – someone who can demonstrate passion for specific causes.
- Comfortable working under both time and volume pressures.
- Very good organisational skills and understands how to balance multiple projects at once.
- Using Cinema 4D, Blender or similar 3D animation techniques.
- Basic sound mixing.
- Understanding of distribution platforms and the associated technical specifications for each.
- Building presets for lower 3rds / titles / motion-graphics, social media designs.
Day to day work:
- Supporting our Planners with day to day creative tasks.
- Supporting brainstorms with the campaigns team to inspire new ideas to fuel social change using film, video and design.
- Creating social media graphics, posts, videos, gifs.
- Minimal Text and Icon animation in Adobe After Effects.
- Creating moodboards and storyboards for various video and animation projects.
- Ad hoc design work including creation of memes, gifs, other graphics for multiple projects.
Overall package worth between £24,000-30,000 per year, depending on experience.
- Send us your CV and cover letter.
- All applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following on from this, we will be inviting a select few for an interview.
READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
Leave your details and we’ll get in touch with you