Want to Shape History?
We’re looking for new people to join the Shape History team.
Please feel free to browse though some of our newest opportunities and apply via the email below.
Account Executive (Content)
- Experience in video pre-production and planning essential, design is a bonus.
- Video editing or filming skills a bonus – but not essential.
- 1 – 2 years experience in agency or previous creative employment.
- Experience working with charities or third sector clients a bonus – but not essential.
Shape History, social change company working with United Nations, Macmillan and NHS to name a few, is looking for its next Account Executive (Content). This is a position perfect for a candidate with 1 to 2 years experience looking for their next step.
This is a creative yet strategic thinker, with a meticulous eye for detail, who produces work with a specific focus, goal or result in mind. They like to be involved from the conception of the idea, all the way through to the finished piece – running timelines and budgets throughout so the project is successful.
Monday 5th February 2018
– Supporting both the Creative Lead and Production Lead with day to day video pre-production, planning and design.
– Pitching creative ideas to clients and creating the documentation for this.
– Scripting with the team and with clients once a creative concept has been selected.
– Crewing actors and location scouting.
– Managing timelines and budgets.
Help us in the next adventure at Shape History.
Interviews will be held at our office – The House Of St Barnabas, Soho Sq, London.
A few reasons to work for Shape History:
- Flexible working spaces
- International travel opportunities
- Grow and shape the brand & culture of the organisation
- Change the world
Apply to the email address below including the full job title and a link to any portfolio work if relevant, cover letter and CV.
Thanks for your interest.