Want to Shape History?
We’re looking for new people to join the Shape History team.
Please feel free to browse though some of our newest opportunities and apply via the email below.
Creative Video Intern (LDN)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Final Cut
- Google Docs
How can we work with most exciting social causes and turn their audiences online into advocates for change? Do you want to use your creativity to change the world?
Shape History, a social change company based in London and New York, is looking for a Creative Video Intern, to join the team from April/May onwards.
Community Editor (LDN or NYC)
- Google Drive and Documents
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Final Cut Pro (additional extra)
- Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Slack, Trello, Wunderlist and other co-working tools
We’re hiring a Community Editor – a person skilled in building audiences across Facebook, Twitter, Email and Youtube (Instagram and snapchat are wonderful additional skills.) This person has been looking for an opportunity to turn their hand at building a community of socially driven advocates for change, who can engage with the Shape History brand, our client’s material, but equally, build Shape History into a platform which amplifies amazing social change campaigns around the world from anyone doing great work. They are a creator of content, but can also direct others in their creative vision – and everything is centred in clear strategy and results.
- Create a strategy with the executive team to make Shape History the go-to platform for social change work online.
- Implement the strategy with the help of the Creative Community at Shape History across our website and social platforms.
- Create graphical / video content designed specific to each social platform, to grow dedicated audiences / fans / followers on each.
- Director the Creative Community in the design and build or larger content projects for Shape History.
- Build and implement distribution strategies for content.
- Turn their skills to client’s cause projects as and when required.
- Brand Advocacy
- Fresh thinking
A few reasons to work for Shape History:
- Flexible working spaces (because our clients shouldn’t have to pay our rent)
- International travel opportunities (because you can’t shape history from one place only)
- Grow and shape the brand & culture of a startup (it’s fresh, it’s new, help it succeed)
- Change the world (does what it says on the tin)
Apply to the email address below including the full job title and a link to any portfolio work if relevant, cover letter and CV.
Thanks for your interest.