Want to Shape History?
We’re looking for new people to join the Shape History team.
Please feel free to browse though some of our newest opportunities and apply via the email below.
Campaigns Publicist / PR Manager (LDN)
- Google Drive and Documents
- Slack, Trello, Wunderlist and other co-working tools
- Gorkana or other media management tools
Shape History is looking for a storyteller – the help shape the narrative of the organisation to our own audience – change makers who work within charities and organisations, and young people who can ignite our campaigns with clients.
The ideal applicant also has a strong interest in forwarding social change in the UK and beyond – our areas of work include human rights, LGBT Rights, women’s rights, the environment and youth activation.
- Arranging and managing speaking opportunities at events and with clients for the Executive Director and others in the organisation.
- From FastCompany to Campaign, Guardian to Mashable, this role will secure a diverse range of coverage about Shape History, our team and the results of the campaigns we run globally – broadcast and online – so our story is more widely known.
- Working closely with the Executive Director to construct powerful pitch and proposal material for upcoming campaigns with clients.
- Leading Shape History’s new university activism network.
- Building relationships with a network of media and journalists from diverse backgrounds interested in discussing our work.
- Working in partnership with Shape History’s Campaign Producer to devise and implement our social media content.
Applications close Wednesday 5th July 2017.
Campaign Producer – Film & Video (London)
Experience in video pre-production, planning or producing essential (video editing or filming skills a bonus – but not essential.)
Experience with project management and budget management tools (Excel / Trello etc) required.
Experience in agency or previous creative employment required 1 to 2 years.
Experience working with charities or third sector clients a bonus – but not essential.
Shape History, social change company working with United Nations, Macmillan and NHS to name a few, are looking for their next Senior Campaign Producer – Film & Video.
Help us in the next adventure at Shape History.
Interviews will be held at our office – The House Of St Barnabas, Soho Sq, London.
A few reasons to work for Shape History:
- Flexible working spaces
- International travel opportunities
- Grow and shape the brand & culture of the organisation
- Change the world
Apply to the email address below including the full job title and a link to any portfolio work if relevant, cover letter and CV.
Thanks for your interest.