Want to Shape History?
We’re looking for new people to join the Shape History team.
Please feel free to browse though some of our newest opportunities and apply via the email below.
Junior Campaigns Strategist
- A confident, organised project manager, with a meticulous eye for detail.
- A campaigner mindset – someone who can demonstrate passion for specific causes.
- Simplistic graphic design. Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere is a bonus.
Shape History, a social change agency working with United Nations, Macmillan and NHS to name a few, is looking for a talented and organised Campaigns Strategist. This is a position perfect for a candidate with 1-2 years experience looking for their next step.
Friday 8th June 2018 – ideally starting 1st July 2018.
Day to day work:
- Working with our Strategy Lead, you will communicate primarily with one of our largest clients to update them on a daily basis.
- You will work with our designers, web developers and videographers, ensuring that all creative feedback is implemented in our work and guiding them where necessary.
- You will be responsible for building and amending timelines and managing budgets for certain projects.
- You will advise our clients on strategic communication, with the guidance from our Strategy Lead.
- You will manage social media for some of our clients, creating unique graphical assets to be posted and boosting these where necessary.
This will be a full-time role on a one year contract, under the basis that this will be reviewed after 6 months. You will have the opportunity to travel for this role.
Junior Creative Producer
- Experience in video pre-production and planning essential, design is a bonus.
- Video editing or filming skills a bonus – but not essential.
- 1 – 2 years experience in agency or previous creative employment.
- Experience working with charities or third sector clients a bonus – but not essential.
Shape History, social change company working with United Nations, Macmillan and NHS to name a few, is looking for its next Account Executive (Content). This is a position perfect for a candidate with 1 to 2 years experience looking for their next step.
This is a creative yet strategic thinker, with a meticulous eye for detail, who produces work with a specific focus, goal or result in mind. They like to be involved from the conception of the idea, all the way through to the finished piece – running timelines and budgets throughout so the project is successful.
End of June
– Supporting the Creative Lead with day to day video pre-production, planning and design.
– Pitching creative ideas to clients and creating the documentation for this.
– Scripting with the team and with clients once a creative concept has been selected.
– Crewing actors and location scouting.
– Leading projects with our clients, managing timelines and budgets.
Help us in the next adventure at Shape History.
Interviews will be held at our office – The Record Hall, 16-16A Baldwin’s Gardens, Hatton Garden, London EC1N 7RJ
A few reasons to work for Shape History:
- Flexible working spaces
- International travel opportunities
- Grow and shape the brand & culture of the organisation
- Change the world
Apply to the email address below including the full job title and a link to any portfolio work if relevant, cover letter and CV.
Thanks for your interest.