In a recent open letter, Extinction Rebellion challenged the advertising industry to lead the fight against climate change. Shape History has answered the call, bringing Extinction Rebellion together with key industry leaders in a landmark podcast to discuss the practicalities, realities and consequences of advertisers using their influence to save the world.
Listen to the full episode here
- Will Skeaping, Extinction Rebellion
- Nicola Kemp, Managing Editor BITE, CreativeBrief
- Stuart Lambert, Former Director, Weber Shandwick and now founding partner, Blurred Agency
- Presenter: Mike Buoniauto, Founder & CEO, Shape History
- Producer/Editor: Kate Savin
- Sound: Sarah Hammond
This podcast was recorded at Shape History’s central London offices in June 2019 on the back of Kate Savin’s article assessing Extinction Rebellion’s impact.
If you’d like to talk social change with Shape History in a podcast, get in touch with email@example.com.